Any way to make "corner resizer" control resize with GUI resize?

Minor nit - “corner resizer” control doesn’t change size when the plugin GUI is resized. When GUI is minimized resizer control is relatively large then becomes relatively small when GUI is dragged large.

Any way to make this control also scale so it stays proportionately-sized?

You can attach your own ICornerResizerControl and make it behave the way you want.

Yes, I could do that but I’m wondering why it doesn’t do that already, i.e., why do all the graphics scale EXCEPT the control that’s affecting the scale?

I guess both behaviors are somewhat reasonable. Would be great to have the option to decide case by case.

IF someone wants to make a PR for an option we can consider it, but that’s the default behaviour unless you roll your own, which shouldn’t be too hard.

Alex - my first observation of the resizer control struck me as unexpected behavior. Every graphic and control in the plugin changes size on resize except the resizer control itself. So I had to ask - why is that?

1. Was this a design decision by you/Oli for purely aesthetic reasons/preference?
    or
  2. Is it necessary to prevent a possible “endless loop”/instability of the resizer control resizing itself?

If the reason is #1 then an option for making it static or variable would be nice. If the reason is #2 then we have to make sure no other graphic or control is hidden by it when the UI is minimized.

BTW - what does “PR” mean in the context you used it? “Personal Request”? “Public Request”? If it’s “Popular Request” is there a means to put a voting button on this thread?

This would definitely have been a design decision (presumably on the idea that the resize should act like a menubar or similar which won’t resize with the UI, but I didn’t write this control). 2 is not an issue.

PR means Pull request (as in GitHub pull request - About pull requests - GitHub Docs). As an open source project for things where preference might be involved it is likely that the preferences reflected will be those of the maintainers. It’s unlikely that Oli or I are likely to work on things of that nature due to limited time. However, if someone wants to do the work and make a pull request then we can consider it.