No matching constructor for initialization of

Sorry that this is not 100% related to iPlug2, I’m trying to build https://github.com/sdatkinson/iPlug2/tree/main/Examples/NAM forked from iPlug2, after many days of trying to solve this issue and no luck I’m hoping to maybe get some leads on what to try next, Thanks!

In Xcode get this error while trying to build VST3 or APP Targets / macOS 12.4 / Apple M1 / Xcode 13.4.1

No matching constructor for initialization of ‘wavenet::WaveNet’

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX12.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/unique_ptr.h:728:32: error: no matching constructor for initialization of ‘wavenet::WaveNet’
return unique_ptr<_Tp>(new _Tp(_VSTD::forward<_Args>(__args)…));
^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/user/Dev/iPlug2/Examples/NAM/get_dsp.cpp:83:17: note: in instantiation of function template specialization ‘std::make_unique<wavenet::WaveNet, std::vectorwavenet::LayerArrayParams &, const float &, const bool &, nlohmann::basic_json<>, std::vector &>’ requested here
return std::make_uniquewavenet::WaveNet(
^
In file included from /Users/user/Dev/iPlug2/Examples/NAM/get_dsp.cpp:7:
/Users/user/Dev/iPlug2/Examples/NAM/wavenet.h:202:5: note: candidate constructor not viable: expects an lvalue for 4th argument
WaveNet(
^
/Users/user/Dev/iPlug2/Examples/NAM/wavenet.h:200:9: note: candidate constructor (the implicit copy constructor) not viable: requires 1 argument, but 5 were provided
class WaveNet : public DSP {
^
/Users/user/Dev/iPlug2/Examples/NAM/wavenet.h:200:9: note: candidate constructor (the implicit move constructor) not viable: requires 1 argument, but 5 were provided
5 warnings and 1 error generated.

Did you ask the authors on GitHub?

I did a couple of days ago, no answer yet.