Got a trouble with projects after upgrade to macOS Monterey (even after installing php via brew)

Hello! Sorry for disturb but I need a help again. All examples and my project used to be compiled well before I upgraded to macOS Monterey. So then I pulled last iPlug updates and found the changes in project.pbxproj files. When I tried to make a build I received an error message

/opt/homebrew/bin/php not found, install php via brew
Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

As that message required I installed php via brew but got the same message. So I checked the path “/opt/homebrew/bin/php” and didn’t find it. Then I found a path to php: “/usr/local/Cellar/php/8.0.12/bin/php” and change that one in project.pbxproj . So build was made successful but I get another error message in an running app - please find it on the screenshot

I have the same trouble in my project to. Now I have no idea where I have to looking for a way to solve that issue. Thank you in advance for any help

Have you got the very latest iPlug2? There was a brief moment when a new feature I added for handling light/dark mode was crashing

1 Like

Yes, you are right, I checked and found one more iPlug2 commit that fixed the issue. Thank you very much!

But I still don’t understand why the path to php is different on my Mac?
I’m not too familiar with the Mac, may be I did something wrong? I just ran “brew install php” in a terminal, got an error message “Error: python@3.9: the bottle needs the Apple Command Line Tools to be installed. You can install them, if desired, with: xcode-select --install”, installed it and then ran “brew install php” again. After that php was successfully installed, but not in the brew folder. I found it here “/usr/local/Cellar/php/8.0.12/bin/php”